Straightforward 2nd Edition Elementary: Student´s Book + eBook
Straightforward has been revamped in a second edition, with much of the content updated and made more relevant to our ever-changing world. New topics, articles and exercises appear within a fresh new design.
All the old teachers' favourites are still there - meaning it will still be a joy to teach with. Each unit is structured to provide one lesson per double-page spread (A/B/C/D), lasting around 90 minutes. All lessons are interlinked to promote better and more memorable learning, with the flexibility to pick out key sections to focus on certain language points. All language is clearly signposted and scaffolded so there is great clarity of progression of learning - students can really feel they are getting somewhere.
There are extra communication pages and unit reviews, plus new videos, online material and photocopiables to extend and add to a lesson. The CEFR plays a prominent part in the second edition with clear signposting, self-assessment opportunities and the invaluable portfolio. The Teacher's Book and supporting website have tips, photocopiables and information.
This popular series is now available in a handy split edition, combining Student's Book and Workbook units in a single shorter volume, which is ideal for short courses.
• Straightforward Practice Online - a brand-new online self-study resource with interactive language practice, video exercises (wit content from the BBC and ITN), an interactive wordlist and a markbook viewable by the teacher
• Intuitive, easy-to-follow format
• The pick-up-and-use approach is perfect for new and busy teachers
• Flexible and adaptable for more experienced teachers
• A strong emphasis on reading and vocabulary
• Supported by one of the most comprehensive Teacher's Books around, now with methodology videos from Learning Teaching 3rd Edition, class videos, tests and photocopiables
- EAN: 9781786327611
Angličtina - výukové materiály
- Jazyk: anglicky
Ušetříte 119 Kč!